I'mma keep this one relatively brief since my life is still pretty fucking boring at the moment.
1) T.V. shows I've caught up on:
- Sons of Anarchy
- Much as I miss the long hair (which made him look like Le Boyfriend), I would still hit Jax/Charlie Hunnam like the fist of an angry god. Also? Clay needs to get hit by a bus or two...or twelve (I can't be the only one who's noticed that Ron Perlman is amazing at playing complete utter assholes).
Plus I still so want to be Gemma when I grow up.
T.V. shows I've tried out (and promptly gotten hooked on):
- American Horror Story
- I kind of love Connie Britton in this but, then again, I've known she was a badass ever since I watched her as Mrs. Coach in Friday Night Lights
. Also, Idgaf if he's batshit and clingy and whiny, I kind of want to do horrible raunchy things to Tate (me and the rest of the fandom, from what little of it I've glimpsed so far). I love the show so much that I'm almost willing to forgive Ryan Murphy for all the horrible inconsistencies and shit he's perpetrated on Glee
to date. Almost.
- Hart of Dixie
- First of all, I kind of fucking love this show as someone who lives in the South because it gets an amazing number of things right. And then there's Wade. OH LAWD, don't even get me started on how much I love Wade
and his glorious, lickable abs
...I need more Wade gifs in my life.
As you might have noticed, the execs seem to lust after him almost as much as I do considering how much time he spends in various states of undress. For any GK fangirls out there who haven't tried this show yet, I highly recommend it.
2) Le Boyfriend and I are due to go see The Devil Inside
at some point this evening (because I'm a horrible sucker for exorcism movies). Pray for us (choice of words fully intended), exorcism movies are usually either good or hilariously godawful. Personally, I think it looks like the bastard lovechild of Quarantine
and The Exorcist
with a touch of The Exorcism of Emily Rose
-- which, again, could be great or just fucking awful. Possible review post material y/y?
3) My muse showed signs of life recently! I managed to knock out another scene in my Starsgard hurt/comfort piece (the one I haven't worked on in almost a year, for all three people who remember it) and revised/storyboarded a couple of other scenes. Raptor Jesus willing, I might even have another part up relatively soon *fingers crossed*
And aside from a head cold combined with a horrible case of cramps, that's all I've got for now. How are y'all?
"Humility is attentive patience..." -- Simone Weil